Paola Badminton Club Rules and Regulations
Club Rules & Regulations:
• Proper Sporting clothing is recommended and wear non-marking indoor court shoes.
• Alcohol & smoking is not allowed in gym / court area.
• No chewing gum or candy allowed while you are on court, at all times.
• Players are to be on venue at least 5 mins before commencing of session.
• Session Fee is to be paid prior of commencement of play.
• Respect the court time allowed for games. Leave the court promptly when finished.
• Persons over 12years are expected to help to dismantle of courts.
• Children under the age of 12 years are not allowed to carry heavy equipment such as badminton poles.
• Do not cut across another court in use. Courts are marked yellow at Cottonera & white at De La Salle).
• Loud, abusive or profane language, racquet throwing or indiscriminately hitting the shuttle is not tolerated.
• Develop a consistent habit of good sportsmanship and fair play. Shake hands after each match. Congratulate your opponent politely if you lose.
• Respect must be shown at all times to every person.
• Bags, rackets & other equipment should be placed safely from the activity (court) area.
• Members shall be solely responsible for their own safety and the safety of their guests attending the club. Members shall not do or permit to be done any act which shall or might subject Paola Badminton Club to any liability or responsibility for any injury or to any person / persons or to property by reason of such activity.
• Paola Badminton Club shall not be responsible for any loss or damage, theft or destruction of the member’s property by any cause of whatever nature.
• At the end of each evening, the member shall leave the facility in a clean state.